Tickets are available through the Orpheum Theatre box office and Ticketmaster. Check Ticketmaster.com regularly for additional ticket releases. A digital lottery will be held for each performance of HAMILTON — full details are below.
Before you buy, verify that your tickets are from an authorized seller. Tickets obtained from sources other than the Orpheum Theatre Box Office or Ticketmaster may be counterfeit or overpriced. Call 901-525-3000 if you have any questions or concerns.
Please note: The majority of tickets were sold during the Verified Fan and in-person on-sales on May 3.
HAMILTON Digital Lottery
A digital lottery for HAMILTON tickets will begin in conjunction with the show’s first performance (July 9) in Memphis at the Orpheum Theatre. Forty (40) tickets will be sold for every performance for $10 each. The digital lottery will open at 11am CT on Sunday, July 7, for tickets to the Tuesday, July 9, performance. Subsequent digital lotteries will begin two days prior to each performance.
How to Enter
• Use the official app for HAMILTON, now available for all iOS and Android devices in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store (http://hamiltonmusical.com/app).
• You can also visit http://hamiltonmusical.com/lottery to register.
• The lottery will open at 11am CT two days prior to the performance date and will close for entry at 9am CT the day prior to the performance.
• Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent at approximately 11am CT the day prior to the performance via email and SMS (if mobile number is provided).
• No purchase or payment necessary to enter or participate.
• Each winning entrant may purchase up to two (2) tickets.
• Only one entry per person. Repeat entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded.
• Tickets must be purchased online with a credit card by 4pm CT the day prior to the performance using the purchase link and code in a customized notification email. Tickets not claimed by 4pm CT the day prior to the performance are forfeited.
• Lottery tickets may be picked up at will call beginning 2 hours prior to the performance with a valid photo ID. Lottery tickets void if resold.
Patrons must be 18 years or older and have a valid, non-expired photo ID that matches the name used to enter. Tickets are non-transferable. Ticket limits and prices displayed are at the sole discretion of the show and are subject to change without notice.
Lottery prices are not valid on prior purchases. Lottery ticket offer cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. All sales final — no refunds or exchanges. Lottery may be revoked or modified at any time without notice. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not improve the chances of winning.
What is my best chance at getting tickets?
- Your best option for purchasing tickets will be to keep checking Ticketmaster.com for availability as additional tickets may be released throughout the months leading up the engagement.
Will there be a lottery for HAMILTON?
- HAMILTON holds a ticket lottery before every show. The lottery details are not yet confirmed, so for the most accurate information, sign up for our email list or follow the Orpheum on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Download the official HAMILTON app on your phone for additional information. We will update this page when we have the final details confirmed.
Why is availability so limited?
- The majority of tickets were sold during the Verified Fan and in-person on-sales on May 3. Keep checking Ticketmaster.com for newly released tickets, and stay tuned for details about the ticket lotteries before each performance.
How many tickets can I buy?
- There is a limit of four (4) tickets per household for the entire run of the production, July 9-28. This limit is designed to allow as many people as possible the opportunity to purchase tickets for HAMILTON. Online purchases will be reviewed. Any and all purchases found violating the HAMILTON ticket policy will be canceled without further consideration. There are no group sales for HAMILTON.
How can I pay for my tickets?
- Tickets purchased online through Ticketmaster.com can be paid for using the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Tickets purchased in person at the Orpheum Box Office may pay using cash, VISA, MasterCard, Discover (no checks or American Express will be accepted.) Please be prepared to show photo identification for all purchases. Name on credit card must match photo ID. Credit card gift cards will not be accepted.
How can I avoid scammers?
- You should avoid unintentionally buying tickets from ticket resellers, who resell tickets at many times the face value. Here are a few simple BUYER BEWARE tips:
- Purchase your tickets from Ticketmaster.com or the Orpheum Theatre Group Box Office ONLY. Orpheum-Memphis.com redirects to Ticketmaster.com when you click the Buy Tickets link.
- Tickets may be posted for resale on Ticketmaster.com; these resale tickets are guaranteed because they are verified by Ticketmaster's system.
- If you see tickets for thousands of dollars or on a website other than Ticketmaster.com, you are probably buying from an unverified ticket reseller. If you buy from any other ticket site, we cannot guarantee the validity of the ticket and you risk being denied admission, refunds and/or exchanges if it is found to be fraudulent.
I’d like to bring a group – how can I do that?
- Group tickets are not available for HAMILTON.
Can I get on a waiting list if additional tickets become available?
- There is no waiting list for HAMILTON tickets. We encourage you to check Ticketmaster.com regularly.
Can I exchange my tickets?
- Ticket exchanges are not available for HAMILTON. Since all sales are final, we are unable to offer refunds. Be sure to check the following information before completing your purchase: show title, day, date, time of performance, and number of tickets.
What are limited view seats?
- Limited view seats are located in a seating section that may have a limited view of some parts of the stage. This could include seats on the very sides of the seating areas.
What are obstructed view seats?
- Obstructed view seats are located in a seating section that may have a partially obstructed view of some part of the stage. This includes balcony seats with railings or Plexiglas within the line of sight to the stage.
Are charitable ticket donation requests available for HAMILTON?
- We are unable to accommodate ticket donation requests for HAMILTON.
Protect your tickets
Each ticket has a one-of-a-kind barcode, and when you share your tickets along with your personal information online, your tickets can be compromised. You can still share your excitement online, just make sure to #CoverTheCode by covering the bar code and any other personal information on your ticket. Get more information about #CoverTheCode.
Photos © Joan Marcus