As our community continues to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic, we are closed until further notice. The Orpheum Theatre Group prioritizes the safety of its audiences, artists, staff, and volunteers. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
As a nonprofit arts organization, closing our doors means a substantial loss of income. Funds from tickets and concession sales make up the largest part of our revenue and are vital to our financial stability. This closure greatly affects our ability to preserve our beautiful historic theatre and to share the performing arts with everyone in the community. If you would like to make a tax-deductible donation to help us continue during this unprecedented time, you can do so here.
From education and community engagement through new participatory series to virtual performances of existing ones, we're finding new ways to bring content and programming to you at home.
Our doors may be temporarily closed, but we still want you to experience the performing arts in exciting and engaging ways, at a time when it may be more important than ever to do so.
To explore all of the ways we can stay engaged, inspired, and united, learn more about our Virtual Programming and Engagement.
Here is how to best connect with us as the majority of our staff continues to work remotely:
Please note the following information on a show-by-show basis.
• Little River Band, July 11, Orpheum Theatre: Canceled. Credit card refunds will be automatically issued by the purchaser’s original point of purchase.
• #IMOMSOHARD, July 12, Orpheum Theatre: Canceled. Credit card refunds will be automatically issued by the purchaser’s original point of purchase.
• Come From Away, July 21-26, Orpheum Theatre: Rescheduled to Oct. 5-10, 2021. Tickets for the original dates will be honored for the corresponding performance day and time of the production's rescheduled dates. Refer to this schedule for adjusted performance days and times. If a ticket holder is unable to attend the rescheduled performance, refunds are available, with additional options for season ticket holders. Information about these options has been sent via email to all purchasers.
• Shinedown, Aug. 28, Orpheum Theatre: Canceled. Credit card refunds will be automatically issued by the purchaser’s original point of purchase.
• Classic Concert, Sept. 10, Orpheum Theatre: Canceled. Credit card refunds will be automatically issued by the purchaser’s original point of purchase.
• Otis Redding III: Rescheduled to July 25, 2020.
• Garry Goin Presents Sounds of Vinyl: Rescheduled to July 31, 2020.
• SugaShack Presents: A Tribute to Marvin: Rescheduled to Sept. 4, 2020.
• 2020 Peabody Rock And Blues Band Concert Featuring Al Paris: Rescheduled to Sept. 26, 2020.
• Farewell Angelina: Rescheduled to Oct. 2, 2020.
• Baby Shark Live!: Rescheduled to Oct. 17, 2020.
• Willie Nelson & Family: Rescheduled to Nov. 16, 2020.
• The Hodgetwins: Rescheduled to Nov. 21, 2020.
• Black Violin: Rescheduled to Dec. 6, 2020.
• Jaimee Paul and Leif Shires in Concert: Rescheduled to Feb. 20, 2021.
• That Golden Girls Show!: Rescheduled to Feb. 28, 2021.
• Alison Brown: Rescheduled to April 3, 2021.
• Celtic Woman: Rescheduled to April 25, 2021.
• Brit Floyd: Rescheduled to June 5, 2021.
Due to the pandemic and a lack of information about when Broadway shows will be able to tour again, we have altered the dates of our upcoming season and moved performances out of the fall of 2020. We have extended our season until November of 2021 to accommodate these changes. The schedule for the 2020-2021 season is now:
Rescheduled dates for postponed events will be announced as soon as they have been determined.
Events scheduled at Orpheum Theatre Group venues are often presented by third-party promoters, and every event is managed by many partners around the country. We are working diligently with the artists, promoters, producers, and other involved parties to provide answers as soon as possible.
Rising Star Camp, Broadway Boot Camp, Musical Theatre Intensive, and Mending Hearts Camp for grades 6-8 have all gone virtual! Through the technology of Zoom and the innovation of our camp directors and professional teaching artists, campers will participate in interactive classes that will bring creativity, community, and collaboration directly into their homes. We cannot wait for you to join us in the virtual world this summer!
Visit our camp pages to learn more about each of these virtual camps, as well as details for registered and new campers. We'll also reach out via email and phone to all registered campers with additional information.
Technical and Design Theatre Intensive, Story Lab, and Mending Hearts Camp for grades 3-5 have been postponed. Registered participants are encouraged to check their emails for updates.
For Rising Star, Broadway Boot Camp, Story Lab, MTI, and TDTI, questions, email email@example.com or call 901-529-4242.
For Mending Hearts Camp questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sheree Stubblefield at 901-529-4247.
Instead of our traditional in-person evening, we hosted a virtual celebration of the Orpheum High School Musical Theatre Awards schools! Watch now on our website or on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Future performances and events not listed on this page are currently still scheduled as planned.
We are closely and consistently monitoring information about the virus and its impact, and we will continue to evaluate procedures according to the guidance of the CDC as well as city and state officials.
You can find the most up-to-date information on this page of our website, and we’ll also email patrons affected by cancellations and other changes and share information through social media.
For canceled shows, all credit card purchases will be automatically refunded within 30-45 business days. Refunds should post to your account within 7 business days of the date the refund was processed, and exact timing varies by bank or credit card provider.
Ticketmaster purchasers who would like to request a refund should contact Ticketmaster directly to request their refund by calling 800-653-8000. Refunds policies vary by promoter and may not be available for every show.
Refund requests must be received no later than 48 hours before showtime and cannot be processed after the show begins.
If you purchased through the Orpheum box office, email email@example.com.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with general questions.